Training can return this Sunday Feb 21st following the lifting of lockdown restrictions.
We will have our usual safe covid-19 protocols in place to keep all safe and ask that you take note of them, for your safety and that of our committee and instructors.
• Face masks must be carried and are required outdoors where you cannot physically distance 1.5 metres. Masks will be required when you sign in/buy dog food etc
• Face masks will be required at all times indoors (toilets)
• Please arrive before 9.20am to ensure we can have everyone socially distanced and there is no last minute queue, rush for sign-in etc.
• Where possible please have correct cash ($3) for training (not EFT payment)
• QR codes at pavilion for family members attending. Please record your attendance
We appreciate your understanding and help.